Notices can be a useful way of communicating messages that need to get to a wide range of people within the school.
Notices can be created to be shared with the entire school or selected classes that you teach.
Add a Notice
- To add a notice, click on the The Noticeboard option in the sidebar.
- Click on the New Notice button in the far-right top corner of the page.
- Set who you want the notice to display to, add the details of your notice and set the dates on which you want the notice to display from and to.
- You can attach a file if you wish (optional)
Edit/Delete a Notice
- To edit/delete a notice, click on the The Noticeboard option in the sidebar.
- Click on the Manage Notices button in the far-right top corner of the page.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) beside the notice you want to edit/delete
- To edit, change the details amd click Done.
- To delete, click Delete in the bottom right hand corner (this action cannot be undone).