Self-evaluation forms are provided for the students which gives them a series of questions and prompts. This encourages students to think, reflect and articulate their own evaluation of a range of different activities
Set Your Students a Self-Evaluation Assignment
- Click on the Assignments tab.
- Click New Self-Evaluation.
- Select a class to assign the new self evaluation to.
- Select the type of self-evaluation you want the students to complete.
- Enter the details of the self-evaluation and attach any files that they students need to complete the self-evaluation.
- Set the appear date and the due date for the project
- Click on Done